Friday, April 15, 2011

Oh!My School + Bieber fever ?

http://aimankun.webege.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/oh-my-school.jpg
last night , actually on 1.00 am till 4.00am
i stayed up ! processing PANDA EYES again ! (omo!i dun want dark circle )
watched Oh! My School [ep 16] on utube . till finish !
omona ! dont stop cant stop LOL-ling around !
ROFL at Shinyoung a lot ! she's like tickling me from inside!
hahah ! the others too ! so funny ! aigoo ~ so sporting xD

and now , watching Oh ! My School ep 17 
It was EUNJUNG-ahh ! neomu2 pretty :D i love your style :D
poor principle , always been attacked ! haha 

......

its rainy now .. such a cold + warm weather .
really nice . feel like wanna sleep all the time .
haha (even i wake up on 12.15pm ) shhhh :p
and now blog-walking .. 
some of the blogs are cool ! Hey , how do u that ? teach me !
haha :D so boring .. bcoz nobody homes :(
OMO ! i rmember something ! OUH ! I WANNA WATCH 
NEVER SAY NEVER 3D - JUSTIN BIEBER at cinema !
but ahhh~~ , i wish my mom allow me .
i ask my sis and my sis say ARASSO . but my mom say ANDWAE
aigoo ~ so sad :( gwenchana , oljima daia-chan (ahh! rmember at gikwang on OMS)
who's going ? raise up your leg ! i wanna follow ! *i wish i can*

http://jaredandkyal.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/justin-bieber-never-say-never-4001.jpg
i got Bieber Fever ? oh no ! :O

No comments:

Post a Comment