Thursday, April 7, 2011

Wedding + Send my sis back to university

Hello :) long time not update something :) 
quite busy . You know what ?! Actually , im so active this year
follow Debate , take part in Choral Speaking & yesterday , 
i went to school hall for Drama audition . 
When think bout it again , ahh , im so active in english society this year !
yeah ! actually , im collecting certificate now :D

......

back to my story (title) again .
last saturday , we went to my mom's friend's sis's son wedding :D haha!
  and after that , we went to S.Alam to send my sis & Klang to visit my greatgrandma there :)

gagaga :D some pics too ! *wajib*

haha ;p
my sis ^^
insect !! haha ! caught you ! snap you !
my sis again ==" haha That shirt : I <3 Super Junior !

visit my greatgrandma . she so cute ! she is 88 :D
and while visiting my greatgrandma . . .
I . . . .

play GUITARRR in my uncle's room ! haha ! and play drum also !

thats all .. haha :D
due to these few busy weeks , i'll try to update my blog once a week :D
anyeong~

No comments:

Post a Comment