Saturday, September 7, 2013

A fan of Rainbowholic c:

cr ; Rainbowholic


My stomach is full already due to eating so many kind of things at my neighbor's house. You can feel me right ? eh okay back to the story.

Today, I got a lot of spare time  / I didn't do my homeworks yet but yeah, drawing is more important than that gheis/ so I thought I want to draw Kaila. Who is Kaila ? She is the owner of the cutest blog on the earth called [ Rainbowholic  ] ☆彡 . I do adore her kawaii stuff and one more important thing that you guys should know, her story about 'going to japan' is inspiring me. a lot. yep. Japan is a country that I would love to go and live there. I am not just in love with Yuto or Taiga but I do in love with the unique stuff there. even the language too.


Kaila's kawaii stuff do inspires me in fashion. Her 'Japan Lover Me' page is super interesting too. seems like she had done those things that I am dreaming all this time. I hope my dream also will come true one day.


Tadaaaa . I had finished a drawing entitled Rainbowholic Kaila. Sorry, my drawing is not nice as Little Miss Paintbrush's drawing. hihi


I hope you like this drawing, Kaila ! :) 




I also told my mom about Rainbowholic. I love to share with my mom about my favorite blogs that inspires me /she always listen to my story xoxo/ She also had the same dream like me when she was a teenager. She also want to go to Japan. She take Japanese Language course in the university and now she still can read japanese ! how cool is that. She also had a japanese foster family when she was in the university. She had chance to wear those cute kimonos and stayed at their home. I wish her wish will come true too In Sha Allah ! <3

Oh ya ! Today EXO will arrive in Malaysia . Please . They make me creyyy . I HATE THEM . I LOVE THEM . I'M BREATHING THE SAME AIR WITH THEM . I hate them . DAIKI YAMADA HARUNA were also here today . They are acting in KLCC for a dorama named KINDAICHI . I hate them .


Okay I want to take my bath. Jya ne !

p/s : someone is coming to my school today. unfortunately, I didn't go that school program today. that someone is a boy who likes me u_u lmao

No comments:

Post a Comment