Saturday, May 19, 2012

Day break



Hush hush , hush hush~
It's Sunday oleady . Tomorrow got exam . Science paper . AAAAAA i dun remember form 1's topic a lot . kyaaaa , I'm dead +___+ even my eyes oleady became red and it hurts very much . neomu neoum apa .

I dont know what I should write here rite now . HOHOHO im super blank . Actually , I wanna show guys some of my beloved stuff in my room . My friends always love to check out my pencil case because they love my funky and cute designs of pens and mini notebook :D They were like "aaaa everything in here are just cute >///<" . muahahaha . I got a lot of design but some of my friends make exchange pens with me because they love my pens xD sounds like "sistem barter" . lol . Then , my superrrr BINGIT alarm ! that alarms help me a lot lololol .  Next to that alarm is  japanese cute character frame . After that , the LOLITA dolls . My grandaunty bought it at Japan long time ago . Two of them , one for me , one for my sis . So japanese lolita's style .






Oh yeah , yesterday I went to Ampang , got wedding there . During waiting for my mom in the car , I played with the camera . muahahah . kyaaa , u can see my beloved pinkeu handbag ~ I love the simple packaging door gift . Ribbons and the doilies make it look sweet <3





Lastly , my pic ! HAHAHAHHA . oke bye . lol . my mom said that if I go to Australia , I must wear like that <3 awww . I cant wait for July ! InsyaAllah ! Pray for me ! I wanna follow my sis to Australia too . We gonna make the passport this wednesday . weee ~ after this , I can go to Japan ! lol purse bukak keluar kupu-kupu , ada hajat nak pegi Japan -___-'' tsk tsk . Yuuuu-channnnnnnnnnnn !


p/s ; I've downloaded Korean and Japanese fonts ! <3 Superr kawaiii and awesome . Jya !

No comments:

Post a Comment