Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Peng .__.

http://www.chinesefilms.cn/mmsource/images/2010/04/13/d320c59b125643ab90b9e21f2fae3fff.jpg


peng peng !
Just now , I watch Go LALA Go ! movie . A chinese movie . Act I dun wanna watch tv >///<demo . . .  demo . . .  AAAAAAA the movie is quite interesting and the movie hypnotized me (⌒▽⌒) . Plus , the movie was directed by the woman herself . woaa , jotaaa . Isn't good if I'm a director and the actress is me and the actor is Yuto and then and then ! AAAAAAA HAHAHHAH . mwehehehe (・∀・)


http://english.cri.cn/mmsource/images/2011/12/14/4220xtctnycmovie51.jpg

And she also make a new movie last year , same actor and actress ! that must be interesting too . I wanna watch it ! AAAAA after exam , of course I'll watch the movie ! The MR.WIKI said that the movie is another new version of Go LALA Go ! kyaaaa ! the actor also grow some hairs :D HAHAH




Demo ! Before I watch "Dear Enemy" , I want to finish "Risou no Musuko(Perfect Son)" first ! OMG ! YamaJima is just too cute enough to make my heart 'doki-doki' ! heee~~ (^▽^) I just watch Episode 1 part 1 only ! I dun have time to watch this and that and this~ because of the coming EXAM ~ AAAA oke dun talk about EXAM . i hate -____-'' oh seriously , I cant wait to finish this drama . Daichi(Yamada) . . .  is a perfect son in that drama . I've watch the part that her mom eat the edible roses . HAHA his mom is good in making lie . lol xD And I laugh a lot  when her mom want her son be a PERFECTO because he can buy her a house . lololol the reason is unlogical xD mwahahahahah what is UNLOGICAL means ? oh dun search it at google or watever because it only exist in my dictionary . *crazy*  illogical xD



I tumblr-ing some YamaJima pics just now . And many people post bout "Many people HATE YamaJima" .__. oh seriously , why ? why they say that they r fake ?  .__. omg and they said that YamaChii is better . No offend that YamaChii is cute but YamaJima is adorable too .___. HAHA oke fine , idc , I like both . YamaChii , YamaJima , NakaChii , YabuHika , InooDai and all lah ! Aren't they just too captivating ? :)


Yatta ! Yatta ! Jya ~

No comments:

Post a Comment